Thursday, December 10, 2009

Snow

So, yeah, we actually had a tiny bit of snow last week. Ya, in Texas! However, I would probably describe them as flying rain drops because it melted as soon as it hit anything and did not accumulate. Too bad. I love snow days.

Well, today I saw that it's been snowing up in Provo, so I miss my sisters. I wish we could build a snowman together and J, N, L and M could throw snowballs at me. So here's to dreamin'!

Hey Jonah! Can you throw a snowball to Texas?!

Love you guys!

3 comments:

bedelia said...

I strongly dislike the snow these days.

bedelia said...

But I do wish I could have a snowball fight with all the cousins. Wouldn't that be so fun? Oh, I'm crying now. dumb hormones.

Jordy said...

I don't mind snow, but man do I hate those days where it's like a black cloud over everything... kind of reminds of The Lion the Witch and the Wardrobe