Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Yay! I fixed the blog. & pics!

I think I like the way it turned out. Let me know what you think!


So here's a recent family picture or two. Which one is your favorite.



Hard to resist a picture with fingers up the nose. :)


I think Parker's about to sneeze.


Looks like somebody doesn't want be here. ;)


or here? I think Alicia was smiling mischieviously for a reason. hmmm.
Oh, and by the way, for my non-facebook readers....
Today I am humbly grateful that God answers our prayers whether we "want" the answer or not. Because of an answer I "didn't want", but followed, 14 years ago, I have Him to thank for EVERYTHING I now have in my life. Life is good!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

bedelia said...

I'm so glad you took new pictures. I just was thinking the other day that the one with all your heads was really old. Now we just need to get one of our family up. That I actually showered the day of the picture.