Tuesday, November 17, 2009

A day in the life



So, one day in September I think, maybe it was October already... anyway haha... I decided to document everything I did with photos. I got off to a pretty good start, but left a few things out!

I started out with this ugly box in my kitchen that was holding all my baggies and kitchen wraps etc... Here's some pics of my project. I was inspired by the tin cans my mom used to cover with fabric bits when I was little.



I baked some 5 minute artisan bread. Yummy and easy... win, win.


I worked on "fixing" Lily's hair again. Now it looks like a mullet. Oh well. She's still a cutie pie!

I chased this little one all around the house. She sure looks like her big sister Alicia.


Then I gave Paul and Eli hair cuts.

Then I slept for a looong time. ;)

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

bedelia said...

oh, I love the new look and still love the fish.