Thursday, June 18, 2009

Random Sweetness. :D


My grandma used to give me pink popcorn when I was a kid. I LOVED it. I can't remember if she made it, or bought it. I am currently obsessed with trying to recreate it! Here is one of my many attempts. I must say, the attempts are yummy; which is why there was hardly any to photograph. (I wish I could find my good camera so that the pic would look yummy too!) I got bored on Sunday and decided to try root beer flavored popcorn. That was a big hit with my dad. :D

I have a lovely pink flowered seersucker blanket that my dear friend made for Zoey. Zoey LOVES it, and so do I incidentally. She was playing peek-a-boo by herself in the back of the car the other day. I tried to capture that, and didn't, but this is cute too.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: